BlackBerry KEYone is finally here in Singapore. Announced first back in September 2017, the device has finally hit shore here, with only the souped-up generation 2 here in Singapore – the Black Edition. For the most critical information, it will be going on official retail next week, starting from 16 October 2017 from the telcos and resellers.
Again, like the DTEK 50 and DTEK 60, as well as the original Silver BlackBerry KEYone, the BlackBerry KEYone BLACK Edition is made not by BlackBerry but by TCL Communications.
Key Product Specifications
- Processor: Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2.0GHz with Adreno 506 650MHz GPU
- OS: Android Nougat 7.1
- Display: 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080) IPS LCD, 3:2 aspect ratio, Corning Glass 4
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, microSD up to 2TB
- SIM Slot: Single, Nano
- Rear Camera: 12MP f/2.0 1.55um IMX378 sensor, 4K Video Recording at 30fps
- Front Camera: 8MP 1.125um 84-degree wide angle, 1080p FHD Video at 30fps
- Keyboard: Touch-enabled backlit with fingerprint sensor, capacitive touch, 35-key supports swipe typing, scrolling.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC band, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, NFC, FM Radio, Qualcomm QC 3.0
- Battery: 3505mAh
What’s In The Box
- Phone unit
- USB Type-C cable
- QuickCharge 2.0 adapter
- Earphones and earbuds
- SIM Tray release pin
- Quick Start Guide
As you guys can see, the main differences, really, is just the RAM and Internal Memory being souped up over the previous variant (Silver edition) in a much more affordable price range (than the Silver Edition).
The BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition will be available officially for S$858, with one year warranty. Do note that the current Service has moved quite a lot recently, so do keep your eyes on our site for the latest updates.
The BlackBerry KEYone will be available on the following telcos:
It will only be available to Enterprise customers
It will be available to Enterprise customers and for consumers, online.
It will be available mainly to Enterprise customers and for consumers, online. Limited retail outlets may have it as well.
Waiting to get one yet?