After Live Webcast of the General Session, 8:30am-10:30am PDT on Tuesday September 25 have been finish, developers come to Dev Alpha A Upgrade Station to upgrade Dev Alpha Device.
And now, BlackBerry Developer Team of Research In Motion have release BlackBerry OS version 10.0.9 Bundle 388 and BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Device Software Update Tools.1. New in this release
This release offers your first peek at our BlackBerry 10 OS experience, including some of our core apps and new gestures! The following apps and screens are available in this release:
- BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)
- BlackBerry App World storefront (purchases are disabled).
- Home screen
- Lock screen
- Out of the box experience
To find out more about the gestures on the device, visit the Keyboard and gesture tips.
2. Updating the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Device Software
If you need to backup your device data, back it up before performing this upgrade. Download and extract App Loader 220.127.116.11 (Windows). > LINK
- Connect your BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device to your computer.
- In the location where you extracted the application loader, run the batch file WipeReload.bat.
- If you have a password set on your device, type your password when prompted.
- After your device restarts, complete the set up wizard.