TalkBox let us know that they’ve opened up a public beta for their BlackBerry app. As its in Beta, you have to simply fill out their form with some information and you will be on your way to testing the TalkBox app, sending voice messages to friends and family. TalkBox app is currently available for BlackBerry devices OS 5.0 and up.
With TalkBox, your voice is carefully curated and delivered by TalkBox voice bubbles of maximum 1 minute in length. TalkBox makes asynchronous voice chats possible. For example, saying good morning to the world by sending a voice post using Twitter or Facebook; talking to an oversea business acquaintance without having to schedule an appointment; brainstorming a new product ideas with the team using group chat; when a goodnight kiss is sent to your loved ones.
This could be a nice alternative to calls, emails or even BBM…
- Fastest cross-platform messenger, multiple platforms including iPhone / Android / Windows Phone.
- BlackBerry specific features, i.e. Build-in push notification, support build-in Sound and Alert Profile, trackpad and keyboard
- Support various connection type, including BIS, MDS, WIFI, WAP2, TCP
- Support both custom push notification service and BIS push service.
- Supporting languages: English, Traditional/Simplified Chinese.
- BlackBerry OS 5.0 or above.
- External SD card is usable on your device
- Device should restart automatically after installation, if not, please restart the device manually.
- Please ensure TalkBox has granted the application permission before launching.
Sign up HERE